In response to the ambition of the city’s dance sector to make possible a regular and consistent offer of classes for dance artists and practitioners in the West Midlands. Our unique, self-financing, membership model allows us all to share responsibility for making this happen.
As part of the scheme you will have access to:
- x2 classes a week
- Priority booking – You will not need to pre-book your class, just register at the reception 10 minutes before your chosen class.
- Additional discounts for one-off specialist classes and workshops in varying styles when available.
There are three payment options available:
Monthly, 12 payments of £42.50 (25% saving). You must purchase this at the start of each month. Our link here will change at the end of the previous month.
Termly £147 (35% saving). January – July 2024 and September – December 2024
Yearly one-off £374 (45% saving) runs September – August. This is only available to buy in September.
- The membership will start from the date purchased.
- This can be set up using direct debit.
- Membership can be cancelled at any time after one month of your start date. You will need to provide Brum Pro Class with a full calendar month’s written notice.
Click the relevant links below to join the membership scheme
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit:
If you would like to pay month-by-month or term-by-term:
See our FAQ page for more information on Brum Pro Class
Connect with us on Instagram
if you have any questions, or queries or just want to see what we are up to, follow us on Instagram.